Eco Practices at Floral Alchemy
At Floral Alchemy, we aim to be as eco-conscious as possible. We implement the following sustainable practices:
- use of eco-friendly products when cleaning our studio space, vases & buckets.
- we limit our use of floral foam, using only when absolutely necessary. Our daily gift arrangements are proudly foam free.
- hydrating our garden with water no longer needed.
- separating our waste into cardboard & soft plastics to be recycled, and disposing of organics back into the earth.
- we limit our use of imported, preserved or dyed products, buying locally grown whenever possible.
- we refrain from excessive use of packaging - this means reusable containers, recycled glassware, recycled stationery, degradable plastic (where possible) and minimal wrapping, avoiding the use of cellophane. Our gift-bags and ribbons are left without branding so they can be used again.
- minimal use of paper - one of the benefits of being an online florist, we rarely print orders/invoices.